Thursday, October 07, 2004

Getting Started

Well...I have always been told that you'll never get the answer that you are looking for, unless you ask the right question, so..... Considering the fact that this is my first blog, I have created my profile, but, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to link a photo to the profile. Apparently, you need a URL of sorts and the site even links you to program called Hello that links you to a porgram called Picasa. I have ran through both, but cannot figure out how to locate the URL. Please help.

2 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Pat in NC said...

I was trying the same thing today and will watch to see if any one comes up with an answer. I am an avid blogger and reader but the technical stuff I need help with. God bless you in the work you do for our great troops.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Sean from DocintheBox said...

this is the article if you haven't read it http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=324&topic=17 you can post the pictures here through bloggerbot, you have to sign into your blogger account through hello to do that. Hmm, I still haven't posted a picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home