Friday, October 08, 2004

The life of a "Doc"

Hey everybody!! I'm Marc, the author of "Corpsman Up!"(link on the sidebar). Im a USN Corpsman, stationed stateside at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, MD. "The Presidents Hospital." I'm not going to use this as a medium to promote my blog in any way shape or form, but go check out everyones blogs. Insights and opinions abound in this unbridled, no-holds barred section of the blogsphere and who knows, you might find a blog in particular that you find amuzing or fun to read.

I'd like to take the time now to thank Sean at "Doc in the Box" for the invite to the group blog. I got this e-mail on the other day and I found myself here. Funny how things work out like that.

Well I gotta get back to my killing and slaughtering my boys at Halo. Take care and nobody be a stranger!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Pat in NC said...

Another bookmark for a military blog. I read them almost daily. I treasure you guys for what you do for our troops. You all have a special niche to fill and I am so proud of our military.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Tragic_Saturn said...

Hi Marc and Sean! I finally felt well enough (sorta) to stop by and say hey. Hope everyone is feeling better than me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home