Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

To anyone able to be with thier families, I envy you. To anyone whos overseas fighting for this country this holiday season, I pray that you will return home with honor and are able to have a late Thanksgiving or Christmas with your families at that time. To anyone here in the states serving, yet are not able to return to your families, I relate to you. But to everyone I wish a Happy Thanksgiving. Please be safe, Don't drink and Drive, but most of all, be thankful for everything that you have, because the guy next to you may not have much.

4 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Pat in NC said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. I am so grateful to all who serve, no matter where they are. God bless you.

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Rosemary Welch said...

Dear Doc (Sean,)
That was beautiful. I wish your family, you, our servicemen and women, and all the loved ones a very Happy Thanksgiving, and I give thanks to God for each of you.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger psychoalice said...

That was Marc that posted that not Sean. But even so Marc that was beautiful. I hope you step away from being Atlas soon!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Pat in NC said...

I hope you had a nice meal and I want you to know one of the things I am most thankful for is guys like you who are willing to serve our nation. I am sorry you were not with friends and family because they always make the day more special. My you be with those you love next thanksgiving. Let all who serve with you know they are truly appreciated by this old woman who is glad to be an American.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home